Jeanee James photography is visual poetry, capturing in a picture what writers hope to convey with words.Lou Belcher
- “She captures the soul and tells a story in the click of a shutter, creating a time capsule and heirloom for you and your family.”
- Lou Belcher
- Writer, Florida Live Magazine
- Jeanee was voted “Best Photography Studio/Photographer” 2016 Readers Choice Award. Hometown News, Brevard County, Fl.
- She was selected as the Featured Guest Artist at the King Center of the Performing Arts in the show called “Truth or Dare” 2009
- She was named “Woman Artist of the Year” Brevard County Commission-CSW Central Florida 2008.
- She has won numerous Best of Shows, Blue Ribbons and rated Superior in both local and state competitions.
- She has been published in numerous magazines including: published nationally in Life Images by Somerset- landing the cover image, Petite Magnifique Magazine- landing the cover image, Brevard Bride Magazine and Florida Live Magazine.
- Her work can be seen at Holmes Regional Medical Center, Atlantic Coast Pediatric Center, March of Dimes Headquarters, shown at King Center of the Performing Arts, Fifth Avenue Art Gallery, Orlando Museum of Art-1st Thursdays, and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Calendar.
- She is involved in Heart Gallery and NILMDTS charities.
- She teaches Creative Art Workshops.
- She has designed Untethered – Art Retreats for Women.
- She has been the featured speaker at local schools, photography clubs and Eastern Florida State College Photography Dept.